You have two options for the priority of trouble tickets generated by Barracuda Managed Workplace alerts. Do one of the following:
- Use the Global Default—Generated tickets use the default value displayed in the Ticket Priority box. You can set the global ticket default using the Setting the Default Priority for Trouble Tickets Generated by Alerts procedure.
- Set a ticket priority—Select a ticket priority of Low, Medium, or High in the Ticket Priority box.
- Locate the name of the monitor you want to configure. See Locating Monitors.
- Click the Alerts tab.
- Click the name of the alert.
- Click the Create Trouble Ticket check box.
- Click Save.