Use Time Intervals to set ranges of time. The first range starts at 0:00 a.m. and goes to the specified time (in this case, 6:00 a.m.). The next range starts at the specified time (in this case, 6:00 a.m.) and goes until the next time you specify (12:00 p.m.), and so on.
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Alert Schedules.
- Click Add.
- Ensure that the Enable Alert Schedule check box is selected to activate the new alert schedule.
- From the Options list, select the option that corresponds with the subject of the alert (Device, Service Group, Site Group, Alert Category, or Site).
- Specify the Device, Service Group, Site Group, Alert Category, or Site to which you want to apply the alert by selecting it from the corresponding list.
- Select either the Always or Specific Interval option button.
- If you select the Always option button, the schedule will always be active.
- If you select the Specific Interval option button and then select a time frame using the From and To lists, the schedule will be active during the specified time period.
- Select the check boxes that correspond with the days of the week you want the schedule to be active.
- Use the Time Intervals columns to further define when you want the schedule to be active, and the actions you want to happen in each time frame.
For example, to turn off email alerts for a time interval, clear the E/P check boxes.
For example, to turn off the creation of trouble tickets for a time interval, clear the TT check boxes.
- Click Save.