Follow this procedure if you have one or more monitor alerts in a monitoring policy and you want:
- All alerts to create trouble tickets.
- All generated trouble tickets to have the same priority.
For example, in a situation where you have three alerts in your monitoring policy:
- One alert does not create trouble tickets.
- One alert creates trouble tickets with the priority Low.
- One alert creates trouble tickets with the priority High.
You could follow this procedure to set all three alerts to create trouble tickets with the priority Medium.
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Policies > Monitoring.
- Select the check box beside the name of the monitoring policy.
- Click More Actions > Override Create Trouble Ticket Action.
- Select the Create Trouble Ticket check box.
- To set the priority of the trouble ticket the alert generates, do either of the following:
- Select Use Global Default—The ticket uses the default value displayed in the Ticket Priority box.
Clear Use Global Default , then select a priority for the ticket in the Ticket Priority box.
- Click OK.