You can override the following alert actions that are part of a monitor:
- email notifications
- escalation notifications
- trouble ticket actions
This allows you to change the behavior for alert actions in bulk.
For example, when you have integrated Service Center with a Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution such as ConnectWise or Autotask, and you want to control your workflow in the remote system, you must ensure that all alerts will create trouble tickets that are passed to the remote system. Open each monitoring policy and check all monitors with alerts, and override the Create Trouble Ticket action so one is created.
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Policies > Monitoring
- Select the check box beside the name of the monitoring policy.
- Click More Actions and then do one of the following:
- Click Override Send Email Alert Notifications and follow the instructions in the dialog box.
- Click Override Escalation of Alert Notifications and follow the instructions in the dialog box.
- Click Override Create Trouble Ticket Action and follow the instructions in the dialog box.
- Click OK.