You can exclude specific devices from a monitoring policy. When you add a device to the exclusion list, it will never have this monitoring policy applied, even if the device meets the criteria outlined in the automatic application rules, and the monitoring policy is applied to the site or group to which the device belongs.
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Policies > Monitoring.
- Click the name of the monitoring policy from which you want to exclude devices.
- Click the Excluded Devices tab.
- Click Add.
- Use the filters at the top to narrow your selection, and click Filter.
- Select the check box beside each device you want to exclude from the policy.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.