You can view a list of suppressed issues and, optionally, clear suppressed issues. When you clear a suppressed issue, you are in effect returning it to the Devices with Onboarding Issues list, with the probable intent of correcting the issue.
- In Service Center, click Status > Onboarding Overview.
- Click a site name.
- Click More Actions and select View Suppressed Issues.
- To clear suppressed issues, do one of the following:
- to clear all suppressed issues for a device, select the check box beside the device and then click Clear All Device Issues.
- to clear a specific suppressed issue, click the triangle beside a device, and then click Clear beside the issue description.
- to clear all suppressed device issues, select the check box in the header row and then click Clear All Device Issues.