As an alternative to creating automatic inclusion rules and adding monitoring policies to services, you can apply a monitoring policy directly to a group or device.
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Policies > Monitoring.
- From the list of monitoring policies, click the name of the monitoring policy you want to apply to a group or device.
- Click the Manual Application tab.
- Do one of the following to apply the monitoring policy to a group or device:
- In the Applied Groups area, click Add. Filter on the Group Type, if desired. Click the group and click OK.
- In the Applied Devices area, click Add. Filter the list of devices. Select the check box beside the device and click OK.