You can update a monitoring policy by installing a newer version from Update Center.
- Export the current version of the monitoring policy as a backup. See Exporting a Monitoring Policy.
- Delete the current version of the monitoring policy that you want to replace. See Deleting a Monitoring Policy.
- In Service Center, click Update Center > Components.
- Click Updates.
- In the Type column, select Monitoring Policies from the list.
- Select the check box beside the monitoring policy you want to update.
- Add any monitors that you had in the previous version. See Adding a New Monitor to a Monitoring Policy.