You can configure Intel® Active Management Technology network settings for the selected Intel® AMT device.
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Intel® vPro™.
- Click the Site or Service Group button and corresponding list entries to show the Site, Site Group or Service Group that has the device.
- In the list of Intel® AMT devices, select the check box of the device for which you want to configure the network settings.
- Click Configure Network.
- In the IP settings for wired connection section, do one of the following:
- To get the IP settings automatically, select the Obtain IP settings Automatically (DHCP) option button.
- To use static IP settings, select the Use the Following IP Settings (Static) option button and enter the IP Address and Subnet Mask information. Optionally, you can enter a Domain Name, a Gateway Address, the Preferred DNS Address, or an Alternate DNS Address.
- Click Save.