When you issue a command to backup a device, you can go to the Command Status page in the Infrascale service module to confirm that the command was issued and to check the status. The Command Status page also helps you keep track of commands issued by others, so you do not replicate work.
Commands are listed in a table, which includes the device name, backup type, start time, and status. You can click the device name to view more information about the device and perform a backup if necessary.
To view the command status of a device backup
- In Service Center, click Status > Service Modules.
- Click the Infrascale link.
- In the Sites With Backup Deployed table, click a site name.
- In the Managed area, click Command Status.
- Optionally, click the name of a device to open the device level dashboard.