The Infrascale BDR Device dashboard displays usage statistics, deployment status, and backup configuration details for devices with file and folder or bare metal backup deployed.
From the Device page you can:
- Initiate a backup on the device.
- View command status details for the device.
- Access the Infrascale Centralized Managed dashboard to delete or recover files.
- Run the Infrascale Device Backup Summary report.
- Modify the disk quota allotted to the device.
- Assign a ShadowProtect license to the device, which is used by Infrascale to deploy bare metal backup. See Assigning ShadowProtect Licenses to Servers.
- Access the Infrascale knowledgebase and support portal.
To view the Infrascale Device dashboard
- On the Central Dashboard, click the Infrascale icon for a site.
- Scroll down to the Protected Devices table and click a device name.
Viewing Active Infrascale Alerts
Viewing the Status of Commands
Creating Infrascale BDR Reports