The Infrascale BDR service module requires that target devices to which you are applying file and folder backup or bare metal backup meet the following requirements:
- WMI enabled;
- Admin share should be enabled;
- Powershell 2.0 (bare metal backup only);
- .NET 4.0 installed;
- port 4849 must be open for inbound and outbound communications.
For file and folder backups, the Infrascale BDR service module supports the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
To install the Infrascale service module, you must be running Barracuda Managed Workplace 9.2, at a minimum. If you are on a previous version of Service Center, the Infrascale service module will not be available for installation in Update Center.