A script to deploy Barracuda Content Shield Plus to Windows devices is available from the Barracuda Managed Workplace Automation Library.
To use this script, you need an active subscription to Barracuda Content Shield Plus.
Before running the script, you need to download the Account Configuration file and the Current Windows Agent from your current Barracuda Content Shield site.
To Download Account Configuration file and Current Content Shield Windows Agent
- Use a Web Browser to navigate to your Barracuda Content Shield dashboard.
- In the top menu bar, click Accounts.
- In the Accounts section, click the Manage button next to the account you want to link.
- In the left navigation menu, click Downloads .
- In the Deploy Agent area, click Account Configuration File.
- In the Current Agent Version area, next to Windows Agent, click Download.
To Execute the Barracuda Content Shield Plus Deployment Script
In Service Center, click Automation > Calendar.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Run Now to run the task immediately.
- Click Schedule to run the task at a future time.
- Click Schedule.
- Click Run Now.