Select this guide if you are a hosted platform provider. Includes System Requirements.
- Architecture Overview: This section provides new users with an overview of the Barracuda RMM architecture and introduces the concepts you should understand before beginning.
- Installing Service Center: This section provides you with the system requirements for Barracuda RMM components.
More importantly, guidance is provided to help you predict the hardware and deployment choices you will need as your managed services practice grows.
- Backing Up and Restoring Databases: This section explains using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to create back ups of your Barracuda RMM databases and restore them.
- Upgrading Barracuda RMM: This section provides instructions on upgrading Service Center, Onsite Manager, Device Manager, and Support Assistant.
- Moving Barracuda RMM: This section describes how you can move a Barracuda RMM installation between servers. This may be required in disaster recovery situations or when you need to upgrade hardware and deployment options to accommodate business growth.