You can set different backup schedules for the two different backup policy types:
- Files and Folders Backup
- Physical Imaging Standard Backup
Allow To Finish
Allow To Finish is an option to let backups finish once they have started, no matter the schedule. If Allow To Finish is not enabled, Intronis Backups that use an execution schedule end when the schedule window ends, even if the backup is not complete.
When Allow To Finish is enabled, backups always complete, even if they have to continue outside the maintenance window.
To set a schedule for Intronis Backups
- In the Intronis Backup Schedules section, click the link in the Schedule column of one of the following:
- The Files and Folders Backup row
- The Physical Imaging Standard Backup row
- Do one of the following:
To run the backup by hour, click Hourly. Type a number in the Run every box.
- To run the backup every day, click Daily. Type the time the scan begins in the corresponding box. You can also click the clock icon and select a time from the list.
- To run the scan once a week, click Weekly, then select the day of the week to run. Type the time the scan begins in the corresponding box. You can also click the clock icon and select a time from the list.
- Optionally, select Allow To Finish.
- Click Save.