This article refers to Barracuda Message Archiver Legacy Release firmware or higher, on models 450 and higher.
Search Federated Systems
Use the following steps to run a Federated Search across all connected systems:
- Log in to a Federated system, and go to the BASIC > Search page.
- Click Advanced, enter your search criteria, and then click Search.
- The results display in the Search results table. The searched system within the Federated System configuration displays in the Source column.
- Click on a message to view the content in the Message Pane, download the file to your local system as a .eml file, or select the desired action from the Tools menu.
- You can select multiple messages using Shift- or Ctrl-click, and then select the desired action from the Tools menu.
Select Federated Systems to Include in Search
You can specify which Barracuda Message Archivers included in the Federated Search configuration that you want to include in a search query using the following steps:
- Log in to a Barracuda Message Archiver within a Federated connection, and go to the BASIC > Search page.
- Click Advanced; the Federated Search sources display above the search criteria fields.
- Click Change, and in the Select Search Sources dialog, select the systems you want to include. Click OK.
- Enter your search criteria, and then click Search. Only the systems selected in the Change Search Settings dialog are included in the search query results.
- Enter the desired search criteria, and then click Search.