Install Barracuda Archive Search
Use the following steps to install Barracuda Archive Search:
- Log in to the Barracuda Message Archiver, and go to the USERS > Client Downloads page.
In the Barracuda Archive Search section, click Download Now to the right of the Stand-Alone Search Utility to download the .msi installer.
- Locate and double-click the .msi file to open the Setup Wizard.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the utility.
Set Up the Stand-Alone Search Utility
Use the following steps to set up Barracuda Archive Search:
- Launch Barracuda Archive Search.
- Read and accept the agreement, and click Next. When the setup is complete, click Finish.
Enter the URI of your Barracuda Message Archiver, for example:
Enter your Email Address and Password, and then click OK.
You are now ready to search your message archives. Navigate to and launch Barracuda Message Archiver Search. See Understanding Barracuda Archive Search for Outlook Dialog Box to get started.