All Models of Barracuda Message Archiver and Barracuda Spam Firewall, all versions of Message Archiver firmware, Barracuda Spam Firewall firmware versions 3.5 and higher.
If you do not have an email server that supports Journaling, you can use a Barracuda Spam Firewall to act as an SMTP proxy to the email server. Follow these steps to set up Journaling on the Barracuda Spam Firewall:
- Go to the Basic -> Administration page of the Email Security Gateway's web interface, scroll down to the Mail Journaling section..
- In the Destination E-mail Address field, enter an SMTP recipient in the form archiver@[<IP>], where <IP> is the IP address of the Barracuda Message Archiver (For example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the Bounce Address field, enter the email address that is to receive all bounce notifications from the Barracuda Message Archiver..
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to the Mail Sources > SMTP page of the Barracuda Message Archiver's web interface.
- In the Trusted SMTP Servers field, enter the IP address of your Email Security Gateway.
- Click Add.
Link to This Page: