Install the Barracuda Network Access Client for Windows. This setup contains the Barracuda VPN Client, the Barracuda Personal Firewall, and the Barracuda Health Agent. Installation requires local administrator rights.
- License – (depending on authentication type):
- Barracuda personal license
- X.509 certificate
Before You Begin
Download the 32- or 64-bit Network Access/VPN Client for Windows from the Barracuda Download Portal.
Install the Barracuda Network Access Client
Install the Barracuda Network Access Client on a dedicated Windows workstation.
- Double-click the setup.exe file for the Barracuda Network Access Client. The InstallShield Wizard then starts to prepare the installation files.
- After the installation files are prepared, the InstallShield Wizard starts the setup process. When a pop-up window opens and advises you to close all running programs, close the programs.
- Click Next to continue.
- Accept the License Agreement, and click Next.
- Select Barracuda VPN Client + Personal Firewall + Health Monitoring to initiate a complete installation.
- Click Next.
- Enter a Master Password. You can also choose to install the Barracuda Network Access Client for anyone who uses this computer.
- Click Next, and install the Barracuda Network Access Client.
- Wait until the progress bar reaches 100%, indicating that the installation is complete. During this subprocess, the system's network connectivity will drop out for a few moments. When a pop-up window opens and advises you to restart your computer, click Yes.
- The wizard tells you when the installation has been completed.
- Click Finish.
You can now start the VPN Client, connect, and configure the settings. Continue with Getting Started.