Barracuda NAC 5.1 for Windows
- Barracuda Network Access Client version 5.1 is the direct successor to Barracuda Network Access Client version 5.0.4 and contains all improvements and features delivered with version 5.0.4.
Updating to Barracuda Network Access Client 5.1 is possible for any prior version.
- CudaLaunch 2.5.1 for Windows adds support for CudaLaunch VPN Connections via Barracuda Network Access Client v5.0.0. If you are using the Network Access Client in conjunction with CudaLaunch, please ensure that you upgrade CudaLaunch to 2.5.1 or higher.
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit.
In case you are not running on Windows 10 and your system is not up to date (e.g., Windows 7 without recent updates), one or more of the following Windows Updates may be required:
What's New with the Barracuda Network Access Client 5.1
- Multi-Factor Authentication using Time-based One Time Password (TOTP) has been added. (BNNGF-53420)
- The VPN Client does now support tunneling of IPv6 traffic. (BNNGF-54848)
Improvements Included with the Barracuda Network Access Client 5.1
- Service status reporting for the VPN Connector has been improved. (BNNGF-58203)
- VPN interface statistics (TX/RX Bytes/Packets) do now work properly. (BNNGF-54894)
- Round-trip times (RTT) of VPN servers are now measured correctly during connection attempts. (BNNGF-60333)
- Firewall/Antivirus detection does now work properly on Windows 10 version 1809 and newer. (BNNGF-56883)
The VPN Client does now work properly within an RDP session. (BNNGF-59029)
VPN Adapter repair and troubleshooting has been improved. (BNNGF-60055)