Barracuda NAC 5.2 for Windows
- Barracuda Network Access Client version 5.2.0 is the direct successor to Barracuda Network Access Client version 5.1.2 and contains all improvements and features delivered with version 5.1.2.
- Updating to Barracuda Network Access Client 5.2.0 is possible for any prior version.
What's New with the Barracuda Network Access Client 5.2.0
- Barracuda Network Access Client 5.2.0 supports Barracuda CloudGen WAN Personal Access for point-to-site connections from the VPN client to the VPN service of Barracuda CloudGen WAN. For more information, see Barracuda CloudGen WAN.
Barracuda Network Access Client 5.2.0 supports ARM64 hardware platform. (BNNGF-64759)
Improvements Included with the Barracuda Network Access Client 5.2.0
- Barracuda Firewall Authentication Client functionality has been implemented. (BNNGF-66437)
- Support for SAML authentication has been implemented. (BNNGF-63047)
- DNS Leak Protection functionality has been implemented. When the VPN connection is activated DNS Leak Protection blocks outgoing DNS requests on all adapters with the exception of the VPN adapter. This ensures that all DNS queries are made securely via VPN. (BNNGF-66558)
- VPN adapter monitoring/auto-repair has been implemented. (BNNGF-66652)
- Using the same MAC address on multiple network interfaces is now possible in the Personal Firewall. (BNNGF-64940)
- DNS-based network objects are now supported in the Personal Firewall. (BNNGF-55320)
- "Remember credentials" is now possible with Barracuda License VPN profiles. (BNNGF-66689)
- VPN now automatically reconnects when switching between network interfaces. (BNNGF-66287)
- VPN Registry Check Rules in HKEY_CURRENT_USER are now executed properly. (BNNGF-66162)
- Functionality of MSI parameters for unattended installations has been fixed. (BNNGF-68738)
- Direct Access no longer tries to reconnect if VPN server reports errors. (BNNGF-65702)
- AD Probing does no longer return an error when a DC is present. (BNNGF-63143)
- Invalid DNS packets are no longer sent through VPN tunnel when ENA is enabled. (BNNGF-60739)
- Link-local- and loopback IP addresses are no longer reported to Access Control Service. (BNNGF-66018)
- Personal Firewall driver no longer crashes when returning from hibernation state. (BNNGF-64079)