This course was designed for our MSP Partners to be able to setup our Cloud to Cloud Backup product.
Cloud to Cloud backup is a product that makes copies of the data that you have stored in your Microsoft enviroments. Its able to cover Exchange, OneDrive, Sharepoint and Teams. Because hosting production data in the cloud does not mitigate the need for backup and recovery; Emails and important documents are susceptible to corruption and risk being unrecoverable due to malicious attacks or even accidental deletion. By storing your data outside of Microsoft's servers Barracuda will keep your safe to avoid these types of situations!
Topics covered in this course:
1) Basic setup of Cloud to Cloud backup
2) Run manual backups
3) Schedule notifications
4) Configure product to backup specific users (Note this is only possible if Cloud to Cloud backup is the ONLY product on the account!)
The following Microsoft 365 data sources can be backed up, or protected, in Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup:
• Exchange – Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup protects all email messages, attachments, and the complete folder structure of each user's mailbox. You can restore messages, folders, or entire mailboxes back to the original account or export via the download feature.
• SharePoint – Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup provides SharePoint Online protection. With item-level recovery options, items can be restored directly into SharePoint Online from backup.
• OneDrive – Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup protects all files under the Documents Library, including the entire folder structure. Just like with Exchange Online, files, folders, or entire accounts can be restored back to the original account, a different account, or exported via the download feature.
• Teams – Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup protects all your mail, calendar, and site data, along with file data shared within Teams that includes the Group membership associated with Teams.