Security Awareness Training uses advanced training and simulation to both measure your vulnerability to phishing emails and to teach users how to avoid becoming victims of data theft, malware, and ransomware. Your users need to be trained to easily recognize malicious emails, especially as hackers become more sophisticated and prevalent.
Here are just a few of the things you can do with Barracuda to thwart social engineering attacks:
- Create your own training campaigns, working with hundreds of included email lure templates, landing pages, and domains.
- Simulate social engineering attacks across vectors: email and portable media.
- Customize the templates to personalize them for your organization.
- Create a phish reporting button your users can use to report possible threats.
- Analyze results with advanced metrics and reporting.
For a complete list of features, refer to the Security Awareness Training product page.