In addition to predefined fields like Company and Phone, Barracuda PhishLine provides numerous custom fields you can use for your own record keeping. Custom fields are numbered for easier tracking. You can also assign names to custom fields that you can use across all address books and campaigns.
Custom Field Naming Utility
To customize the names of Custom Fields:
- Navigate to System > Custom Field Naming Utility.
- For each custom field you want to name, enter the following information that displays wherever that custom field appears.
- Label – Text that acts as a caption for that field. It is best to use unique names for each custom field to avoid confusion.
- Hint Text – Descriptive text that appears when the user hovers over the field.
- Click Save to save your changes.