Barracuda PhishLine includes hundreds of images and has unlimited storage for images you upload, including your organization's logo. You can use these images:
in your campaigns to make them appear more attractive and legitimate to your users.
- on educational pages, branding them with your logo so users know they are on a friendly website.
- as buttons or placeholders in your templates or attachments.
To access the Image Gallery:
Navigate to Campaigns > Image Gallery or click the Browse button within a template or campaign.
Within the Image Gallery:
- Navigate folders in the left panel to view images for specific purposes.
Upload images in two ways:
- through the Upload button
- by dragging and dropping an image into the Image Gallery or into a specific folder.
- Download one or more images .
- Select an image to use in a template or campaign.
- Move an image from one folder to another .
- Send an image to the recycle bin .
Any images you add while using the Browse button will remain in the Image Gallery for you to use another time.