Security Awareness Training includes hundreds of images and has unlimited storage for images you upload, including your organization's logo. You can use these images:
- in your campaigns to make them appear more attractive and legitimate to your users.
- on educational pages, branding them with your logo so users know they are on a friendly website.
- as buttons or placeholders in your templates or attachments.
Accessing the Image Gallery
You can access the Image Gallery in two ways:
- Navigate to Campaigns > Image Gallery
- Within a template or campaign, click Browse
Uploading Your Own Images
Use your own images, like your organization's logos, to make your campaigns more legitimate.
You can upload images in two ways:
- At the top of the Image Gallery, click Upload
- Drag and drop an image into the Image Gallery or into a specific Image Gallery folder
Working with Images
Within the Image Gallery:
- Navigate folders in the left panel to view images for specific purposes.
- Download one or more images .
- Select an image to use in a template or campaign.
- Move an image from one folder to another .
- Send an image to the recycle bin .
Any images you add while using the Browse button within a campaign will remain in the Image Gallery for you to use in the future.