Security Awareness Training enables you to export your data, so you can work with your information however you want.
Exporting Tabular Data
Most Security Awareness Training pages have buttons across the top that enable you to create PDFs and export your data, as shown here the Outbound Analysis page.
To create a PDF of your data:
- When available, click the PDF button at the top of a page.
- In the Create a Custom PDF dialog, select the desired options, like the format of the pages and which information you want to include.
- Click Save. Your PDF file is created in the background, so you can continue working with Security Awareness Training.
- The Recent Export/Print Files dialog appears, showing the status of your recent export requests. Click a file name to download and view the file.
- Close the dialog when you are ready or click a button to create a new PDF or export.
To export your data as a CSV file:
- When available, click the Export button at the top of a page.
- In the Export Data to Excel dialog, select the desired options, if available, then click Export All Detail Rows. Your CSV file is created in the background, so you can continue working with Security Awareness Training.
Exporting Graphical Data
To export your graphical data:
- While viewing the graph you want to export, hover the mouse over the export menu button .
- Select the file format you want for your data: PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG, or XLS.
- The file downloads automatically.