Barracuda PhishLine enables you to export and create PDFs of your data, so you can work with your information however you want. Most Barracuda PhishLine pages have buttons across the top that enable you to create PDFs and export your data, as shown here the Outbound Analysis page.
To create a PDF of your data:
- When available, click the PDF button at the top of a page.
- In the Create a Custom PDF dialog, select the desired options, like the format of the pages and which information you want to include.
- Click Save. Your PDF file is created in the background, so you can continue working with Barracuda PhishLine.
- The Recent Export/Print Files dialog appears, showing the status of your recent export requests. Click a file name to download and view the file.
- Close the dialog when you are ready or click a button to create a new PDF or export.
To export your data as a CSV file:
- When available, click the Export button at the top of a page.
- In the Export Data to Excel dialog, select the desired options, if available, then click Export All Detail Rows. Your CSV file is created in the background, so you can continue working with Barracuda PhishLine.