Outbound Analysis is one of the most frequently used Results pages. Outbound Analysis shows a high-level view of your results from your outbound campaign.
Note that when customizing the button, you must specify your organization's Security Awareness Training email address (
phishline_<Instance_Name>@phishline-incident-response.com) in the Send To fields. Refer to the customization instructions for your type of reporting button within Button Plugin Config.
Campaign Stats is a tab within Outbound Analysis. This report, formerly known as Campaign Results, shows the most commonly-used statistics for the selected campaigns. Campaign Stats are also shown grouped by email template.
To learn about Outbound Analysis results:
- Navigate to Results > Outbound Analysis.
- In the left panel, select one or more filters, like
- View the Schedule tab to view when emails were sent or scheduled to be sent.
- View the Actions tab to view information about actions taken by users, including whether they clicked on an email, replied directly to the message, or completed a login form on a landing page.
- View the Incident Response tab to view whether simulation messages were reported by end users.
- View the Trend tab to view line graphs detailing incident response trends.
- View the Detail tab for an overview of the results and ideas for report customization.
Anything in the Results tables can be exported as a PDF or CSV file. For details, refer to How to Export Data.
Creating Custom Reports
For details, refer to How to Create Custom Reports.
Some ideas for custom reports include:
- Click and Report Trends
- Click Count by Campaign
- Interaction Rate by Department
- Interaction Rate by Template
For more information about the metrics in these results, refer to Outbound Analysis Metrics.