The Report Generator enables you to see the data you gather in ways that are helpful for you and your organization.
Reports Included with Barracuda PhishLine
Barracuda PhishLine includes the following preconfigured report templates. All reports are available in both Word and PDF, except where otherwise noted.
- ‡Benchmark Results Overview – Select a campaign to see a comprehensive view of your benchmark campaign.
- ‡Campaign Results Overview (HTML only and Word/PDF) – Select a campaign to see a comprehensive view of your campaign.
- Campaign Comparison – Compares results of two campaigns. You can choose how the data is grouped. Formerly known as Campaign vs. Campaign.
- Detailed User Report – Select a campaign to see how each user performed.
- Multi-Campaign Repeat Clicker Report – Select one or more campaigns to see how many and which individuals interacted with which campaigns, along with how you want to group the data. Formerly known as Multi-Campaign Repeat Offender Report.
- Multi-Plan Repeat Clicker Report – Select one or more plans to see how many and which individuals interacted with which plans, along with how you want to filter and group the data. Formerly known as Multi-Plan Repeat Offender Report.
- Plan Comparison – Compares results of two plans. You can choose how the data is grouped. Formerly known as Plan vs. Plan.
- ‡Training Campaign Results Overview (HTML only and Word/PDF) – Select a campaign to see campaign statistics as well as information about the campaign itself.
- Are automatically sent as Word documents within a day of a campaign's cut-off date and time, based on the type of campaign you are running. Specify report recipients in Notification Settings.
- Are the same Quick Reports that you can generate from the Campaign Manager, as described in Creating a Quick Report.
Creating a Report
To use the Report Generator:
- Navigate to Results > Report Generator.
- Locate and click the Report Name for which you want to generate a report. You can search for a specific Report Name or Report # in the filter panel.
Optionally select the scope for the report, specifying the options available.
Note that options might be different for different reports.
- Save Report As – Select the output format for this report: HTML (default), PDF, or DOCX (Microsoft Word). If you choose not to take action in this section of the page, the report will generate as HTML.
- Campaign Name – The Campaign Name for which you want to generate a report.
- Filter By Field – Select if you want to filter the report to include only certain information. Here, select the field to filter by, like
State. You must specify a Value in the next field.
- Filter By Value – Use together with the Filter By Field to limit the output of your report. Select the value to match for the field you specified above. For example, for the
Organization Areafield, you might specify
- Sequence By Field – Specify another field of the Address Book – different from the Filter By Field – to further target the report. For example,
Note that specifying a Sequence By Field creates multiple reports - one for each unique value for that field in the Address Book for that campaign. So for
Organization Level, a separate report is created for each
Organizational Level, including
Director, and so on.
- Sequence Range Start/End – If needed, use with Sequence By Field to specify a range of acceptable values, limiting the number of reports created.
- Minimum IRD Wrap Level – Enter the number of levels deep this message was wrapped in the message sent to the Incident Response Dashboard (IRD). Leave blank or enter 0 to include all wrap levels. This is only relevant if you are reporting on Incident Response metrics. It is not relevant for training or simulation metrics.
- Include Bounced emails in the sent count – Select the check box to include bounced emails in the sent count. In most cases, bounces should not be included.
- Grouped by – Select the address book field by which you want to group the report. For example, you might choose to group the report by
Organization Level, so you can see how various departments or managerial levels handled the campaign.
- At the top of the page, click Submit. The page refreshes.
- Select elements you want to include as pages/sections of your report. You might choose to include the Unfiltered Summary Report Section for an overall view of the data. Click Submit again.
- Links to reports are presented in a list. Click a report to view it. The report opens in a new browser tab.