This article is a continuation of the process started in Creating and Generating a Portable Media Campaign. Complete the steps in that article before continuing here.
Approve the Campaign
- Scroll through the page and review the contents. The following information can be edited or changed.
- General Settings: Plan
- General Settings: Campaign Intent
- Schedule: Media Reporting Date
- Schedule: Cutoff Date
- Targets: Media Content
- Advanced Settings: Hide Campaign Results
- Advanced Settings: Browse to select image
- In the approval section, select the appropriate status: Pending, Approved, or Rejected.
- Add comments about your action, then click Save. The page refreshes.
- If the campaign is approved, continue with the Go Live section below.
- If the campaign is not approved, additional changes must be made by you or the campaign creator.
Note that if approval is not required, it is possible to go live with a Pending or Rejected campaign.
- Under General Settings, in the Stage area, click Design .
- Make changes to the campaign, following any comments made during the Approval process, according to the processes described in Creating and Generating an Email Campaign.
- Repeat this revision and review cycle as needed.
Adding Content to Portable Media Devices
- In the Content section, locate the ZIP file. Download the ZIP file locally.
- Extract the files and copy onto the root of one or more portable media devices.
If you want to test files or devices, do so now, before you distribute the materials and the campaign goes live.
When the campaign is ready, it is time for it to Go Live!
- Under General Settings, in the Stage area, click Go Live! Click Yes when prompted.
- Distribute the devices, as described in Required Components for a Portable Media Campaign.