Your First Login
You will receive an email from the Security Awareness Training Onboarding Team within one business day of your purchase with details of how to get started. Follow the instructions in that email, then continue with the information below.
If you did not receive an email, send an email to PhishLineOnboarding_Team@barracuda.com with your company name and serial number.
Required Configuration Steps
Limitations on Custom Content
The Security Awareness Training application allows for the creation of custom content. Barracuda Networks has seen some great creative training and testing content from our community. However, we do strongly recommend that our customers to adhere to the following restrictions on any content they upload/create themselves:
- Taxation Content: No use of any language or imagery related to the IRS, tax collection, or any other government agency involved with tax collection, including references to the names of tax forms, should be used in templates or landing pages.
- Government Agencies: No impersonation of any actual government agency – federal, state, or local – especially those involved with law enforcement.
- Regarding Trademarks: No use of a logo or other trademark or any design intended to be "confusingly similar" to a logo belonging to a third party unless disclosure is made clearly indicating that Barracuda Networks does not claim any association with the trademark holder.
Logging into Security Awareness Training
To log into Security Awareness Training:
- Navigate to https://phishline.com/login or click the Security Awareness Training link from within your Barracuda Cloud Control (BCC) account.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- When your organization's Security Awareness Training instance appears, enter your login credentials and click Sign In.
If you have problems with your initial login, contact your Barracuda representative or contact Barracuda Support.
Resetting Your Password
When you first log into Security Awareness Training, you must reset your password. Follow the instructions described in Resetting Your Password.
If you require additional administrative users – people who can create and run campaigns – on your account, refer to User Management.
On-screen product tours help orient you to the many features of Security Awareness Training. Click the button in the lower right of your screen to get started. Click Send us a message to display the available product tour subjects.
Security Awareness Training Workflow
Learn about the basic Security Awareness Training workflow in Getting Started: Workflow Basics.