You can use your own registered domain with Barracuda PhishLine's hosted services without transferring ownership of the domain registration or allowing other Barracuda PhishLine customers to use your domain.
To use your own registered domain exclusively use with Barracuda PhishLine:
- Point your nameservers to:
If you are not able to specify all seven nameservers, enter at least one
Dynectname server and one
- Contact Barracuda PhishLine Support and provide the following information:
- your domain name(s) you want to use
- Barracuda PhishLine instance(s) that require the domains
- email accounts (for example,
- subdomains (for example,
Barracuda PhishLine Support will set up DNS for the domain(s) and create the associated web and email account servers. This process usually takes 1-2 days.
You do not lose control of your domain. You can always choose to point the nameservers elsewhere. At that point, the landing page and email servers will no longer point to Barracuda PhishLine. As a courtesy, please let us know when we can remove the domain from your instance.