You can use Automated Campaigns to
- automatically, in response to end users' action
- run on-demand to alert managers about their employees
For example, running an Automated Campaign of type Activity Clicker Notification, you create a Automated Campaign to send a follow-up email to employees who clicked a suspicious link in a Campaign email. This Automated Campaign points to a Dynamic Address Book, which you link to one or more existing Campaigns. This Dynamic Address Book will gather contact information for users who clicked a suspicious link in the existing Campaign(s).
Automated Campaigns Based on User's Actions
The following automatic campaigns are triggered by end users' actions:
- Activity Clicker Notification – Sends a follow-up email to users who clicked a link in a campaign email.
- Activity Login Attempt Notification – Sends a follow-up email to users who attempted to log into a landing page as part of a campaign.
- Email Reply Notification – Sends a follow-up email to users who attempted to reply to a campaign email.
- FW: Incident Response Notification – Sends a follow-up email to users who reported a campaign email as suspicious. This requires the use of the Phish Reporting Button or other method of reporting suspicious emails to Barracuda PhishLine.
On-Demand Manager Notifications
Note that these Manager Notification types of Campaigns require that you have manager email addresses configured in your Campaign Address Book.
- Employee Clicker List – Informs managers of which employees clicked a link in a campaign email.
- Employee Training Reminder – Informs managers of which employees have yet to complete their training.
Before you can create an Automated Campaign, you must create a Dynamic Address Book. See How to Create a Dynamic Address Book.