You can use Automated Campaigns to:
- automatically send an email, in response to end users' action
- run on-demand to alert managers about their employees
For example, running an Automated Campaign of type Activity Clicker Notification, you create a Automated Campaign to send a follow-up email to employees who clicked a suspicious link in a Campaign email. This Automated Campaign points to a Dynamic Address Book, which you link to one or more existing Campaigns. This Dynamic Address Book will gather contact information for users who clicked a suspicious link in the existing Campaign(s) for the duration of the Campaign(s).
Automated Campaigns Based on User's Actions During the Campaign
The following automatic campaigns are triggered by end users' actions while the campaign is running and are sent to the user:
- Activity Clicker Notification – Sends a follow-up email to users who clicked a link in a campaign email.
- Activity Login Attempt Notification – Sends a follow-up email to users who attempted to log into a landing page as part of a campaign.
- Email Reply Notification – Sends a follow-up email to users who attempted to reply to a campaign email.
- FW: Incident Response Notification – Sends a follow-up email to users who reported a campaign email as suspicious. This requires the use of the Phish Reporting Button or other method of reporting suspicious emails to Barracuda PhishLine.
On-Demand Notifications After the Campaign
Note that Manager Notification types of Campaigns require that you have manager email addresses configured in your Campaign Address Book.
Sent to Managers
- Employee Clicker List – Informs managers of which employees clicked a link in a campaign email.
- Employee Training Reminder – Informs managers of which employees have yet to complete their training.
Sent to Employees
- Non-Clicker Notification – Sends a congratulatory email to employees who did not interact with a campaign email.
- Training Completed Notification – Sends a congratulatory email to employees who completed their training.
Automated Campaigns require you create a Dynamic Address Book. Proceed to How to Create a Dynamic Address Book .
You select the type of automated campaign, listed above, when you create a Dynamic Address Book.