You must have at least one of each of these components to create a training campaign:
- A plan for sending invitations to users – Before you begin, decide the best way to send training invitation to your users. Refer to Choosing How to Send Training Invitations.
- Address Book – The addresses of the recipients of a training campaign. Address Books can range from a simple list of email addresses to including all of your organizational data, along with customized fields. You can merge and export Address Books. (Reputation data cannot be merged.) Refer to How to Create an Address Book for more information.
- Training Content – The content of the training email you will send. Security Awareness Training includes a variety of training videos from which to choose. Refer to Training Content for more information.
- Email Template – The method of sending the training to your users and tracking their progress. Select a template or create your own, then connect it to the Training Content.
- Email Address for Sender – The addresses used to send out emails in your campaign. You can use your own email or addresses or ones owned by Barracuda. Refer to Choosing How to Send Training Invitations.