Barracuda Networks has extensively researched email-borne threats and created the eBook – 13 Email Threat Types You Should Know About Right Now – to give you insight into how you can fortify your organization against phishing attacks and other cyberthreats.
Security Awareness Training enables you to train and test your users on the 13 email threat types. You can run a training or testing campaign for each of the 13 email threat types – through Quick Launch or by using Content Groups within a standard email campaign.
- Using Quick Launch – When creating a campaign, look for campaigns with titles that start with 13 Threat Types.
- Training campaigns include a video to teach your users about the email threat types.
- Testing campaigns use the email threat type in the simulation, and also include the video used for training.
- Using an Email Campaign – When you create the email campaign, enable Content Groups. When adding the Content Group, use the filter in the left panel to search for the Category called 13 Threats.
Create the campaigns as you usually would, following the instructions for either Quick Launch or Creating an Email Campaign.
Learn more about each of the 13 email threat types, listed below, by downloading Email Threat Spotting Sheets.
- Account Takeover
- Brand Impersonation
- Business Email Compromise
- Conversation Hijacking
- Data Exfiltration
- Domain Impersonation
- Lateral Phishing
- Spear Phishing
- URL Phishing