Use the Office 365 Configuration Manager to link your Office 365 account to Barracuda PhishLine, so you can import data into a Barracuda PhishLine address book.
The information pulled from Office 365 is users in your Office 365 account – which corresponds with users in your organization. This is not the same as contacts in an address book.
To create the connection, you must have at least
User.readbasic.all permissions in the Office 365 account. Administrative credentials are not required.
Creating a Connector
To create a connector:
- Navigate to System > Office 365 Connection Manager. Then click New.
- Click Connect to Office 365. If you are not already logged into your Office 365 account, you will be prompted to log in.
- Click Accept to accept the permissions requested by Microsoft.
- Look for the green Success message banner, showing that you created your connection successfully. The page displays sample data from your Office 365 account so you can verify that the imported data looks accurate.
- Click Create an Address Book to continue the process.
You can create more than one connector.
Currently, you cannot edit or delete connectors.
This information is also described in How to Create an Address Book.
The following fields are selected from Office 365 and correspond to the following Barracuda PhishLine fields:
|Office 365||Barracuda PhishLine|
|MobilePhone||Mobile Phone; Phone|
Note that the Mobile Phone Number is used for both the Mobile Phone and Phone fields.
This information is also shown in How to Edit an Address Book.