Barracuda Security Awareness Training (SAT) will soon only support logins via Singe Sign-On (SSO). Manually logging in will no longer be possible starting February 27, 2023. This means the SAT login page will not contain Email Address or Password fields.
- If you currently log in to Security Awareness Training using Barracuda Cloud Control, Okta, or another SSO method, there is nothing you need to do. Your login process will remain the same.
- If you log in by entering your email address and password and then entering the MFA code to complete the sign in process, you will need to Create a Barracuda Cloud Control Account or some other Single Sign-On login method.
How to create a SSO login method
There are two ways to configure a SSO login.
- Go to Login.Barracudanetworks.com, click Create A User, and follow the directions. Be sure to create the BCC account using the same email address you use to log in now. Once you are logged in, you can click on Security Awareness Training in the left side navigation.
- Configure OAUTH2/ODIC or SAML2 SSO solutions within your Security Awareness Training account.
Starting in mid-February 2023, a "Convert to Barracuda SSO" button will be available on the login screen. After you have created a BCC account, you can enter your manual log in credentials (email address and password) and click Convert to Barracuda SSO. Your login method will then be switched to SSO using your BCC account.
How to log in with SSO
There are multiple places to start the log in after establishing SSO.
- From the Security Awareness Training login screen, click the blue Sign in using Barracuda Cloud Control button at the top of the screen.
- From the portal of a third party SSO service.
- From Login.Barracudanetworks.com.