This article applies to PST Enterprise version 5.2 or higher, except where noted.
When troubleshooting PST Enterprise, Barracuda Support may ask you to increase the website logging level for the PSTEnterprise website log files.
Increase Logging Level Version 5.2 and Higher
- On the PST Enterprise server, browse to the Local Configuration Store (LCS) in C:\ProgramData\Barracuda\PSTEnterprise\LocalConfigurationStore.
- Open web.ini in a text editor such as Notepad.
- Find the line: LogLevel=1
- To enable advanced logging, edit this line to: LogLevel=2
- Save and close the file.
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Under Application pools, right-click the PSTEnterprise Application Pool, and then select Recycle.
The new log level is now in effect and the log files are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\PSTEnterprise\Logs\Website. Reproduce the issue and send the generated logs to your Barracuda Support representative for analysis.
Increase Logging Level Version 5.1 and Earlier
- On the PST Enterprise server, navigate to the PST Enterprise installation directory, by default C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\PSTEnterprise\Web.
- If you are uncertain as to the location of the installation directory, you can browse from IIS Manager and select the Content View option for the PST Enterprise website.