To manually create a new MAPI Profile,
On the user workstation, download Profman2 from the Microsoft Support site.
- Run Profman2.exe.
- MAPI Profile Manager 2.0 opens.
- From the New menu, click Profile.
- Enter a name to represent the profile, and then click OK. The profile is added to the left pane.
- Click the profile name, and from the New menu, click Service.
- In the Add Service dialog box, click MSEMS, and then click OK.
- In the Microsoft Exchange Server dialog box, click the General tab, and enter the name of the Exchange server, for example, EXCHANGE01.
- Verify the currently logged on user account name displays in the Mailbox field; click Check Name to ensure the account name resolves with the entered Exchange server name.
- Click OK to save the profile configuration, and close MAPI Profile Manager 2.0.