Barracuda Sentinel is a comprehensive artificial intelligence (AI) solution for real-time spear phishing and cyber fraud defense. It is delivered as a cloud service. Barracuda Sentinel utilizes artificial intelligence to protect people, businesses, and brands from spear phishing, impersonation attempts, business email compromise (BEC), and cyber fraud.
The three main components of Barracuda Sentinel include:
- A multi-layer AI engine that detects and blocks spear phishing attacks in real time and identifies which employees are at highest risk of spear phishing
- Domain Fraud Protection that delivers visibility and analysis of DMARC reports, which prevent phishing and brand hijacking and ensure deliverability of legitimate email traffic
- Ability to detect account takeover attempts and block email attacks launched from compromised accounts.
Deployment is simple with no impact on network performance, email delivery, or user experience. Barracuda Sentinel connects directly to communications platforms via API, and works alongside existing email security solutions, including native Microsoft Office 365, Barracuda Essentials, or any other email security solutions. Barracuda Sentinel is available today for Microsoft Office 365 users.
To report a missed attack:
Click Report Missed Attack in the upper-right corner of the dashboard or email SentinelAnalysts_Team@barracuda.com, making sure to:
- include relevant information
- forward associated emails
The Sentinel Team analyzes these submissions, but is not able to reply or provide solutions for individual reports made to this address.
For additional information, refer to the following resources:
- Barracuda Sentinel Product Page
- Barracuda Sentinel Frequently Asked Questions
- Spear Phishing and Cyber Fraud Blog
- Best Practices for Dealing With Phishing and Ransomware white paper