You can whitelist specific senders by email or domain.
Adding a Whitelisted Sender
To allow (whitelist) specific senders:
- From the menu, select Real-time AI.
- In the top right corner, click the Settings icon to access the administrative functions.
- Select the Sender Whitelist tab.
- In the Sender Email or Domain section, enter the email or domain name you want to whitelist.
- Optionally, add a note in the Comment field.
- Click Save.
- Complete steps 4 through 6 for any additional senders you want to whitelist.
Deleting a Whitelisted Sender
To delete a whitelisted sender, on the Sender Whitelist page, click the Delete icon.
Editing a Whitelisted Sender
To edit a whitelisted sender, on the Sender Whitelist page, click the Edit icon. Make any changes, then click Save.