You can allow (whitelist) specific senders by email or domain.
Adding to the Allowed Senders List
To add specific senders to the Allowed Senders list:
- From the menu, select Dashboard.
- In the top right corner, click the Settings icon to access the administrative functions.
- Select the Allowed Senders tab.
In the Sender Email or Domain section, enter one email or domain name you want to allow.
- Optionally, add a note in the Comment field.
- Click Save.
- Complete steps 4 through 6 for any additional senders you want to whitelist.
Deleting a Allowed Sender
To delete an allowed sender, on the Allowed Senders page, click the Delete icon.
Editing a Allowed Sender
To edit an allowed sender, on the Allowed Senders page, click the Edit icon. Make any changes, then click Save.