Before You Begin
Before Barracuda Sentinel can collect sign-in data, you must turn on the Microsoft audit log search. To turn on Microsoft audit log search, read and follow Microsoft's instructions.
Viewing Suspicious Sign Ins
To view suspicious sign ins:
- Log into the Barracuda Sentinel dashboard at https://sentinel.barracudanetworks.com/signin.
- Click the menu button at the top left of the dashboard and select Account Takeover. Then select the Sign Ins tab.
- You can search for an email or account or view sign ins in a list by country or in a map. To view a suspicious sign in, click View or click a spot on the map.
- The following information about suspicious activity displays for the account:
- Date – Date and time of sign-in
- IP of sign in – IP origin of the sign in
- User Agent – Method used to access the account
- Location – Country origin of the sign in
- Status – Whether the hacker's login attempt was a success or a failure.
Click View Related Sign Ins to see related sign ins for that account.
Note that sign-in information is kept for 30 days. Related sign ins over 30 days are not visible.