After you have generated the security score, you can get more information on each of the tests and the test results. The following is available:
- the impact of the test on the security category
- the number of assets that had a negative result, the total number of tested assets, and the number of assets that were not assessed
- which category the test belongs to
- the name and description of the test
- the test's impact
- the countermeasures you can take to get a better result on the security assessment
To see additional information about tests and test results, on the Results page, click the Plus icon next to any test in the list.
When you click the Plus icon , the test is expanded, showing you the following information:
- Impact Rating displays the severity level of the assessed test.
- Impacted Assets displays the number of impacted assets over the total assets. You can click the link to display more information on individual assets.
- Unassessed Assets displays the number of assets that were not tested over the total assets. You can click the link to display more information on individual assets.
- This area displays the icon of the category the test belongs to, as well as the name of the test.
- This area displays a detailed description of the test.
- Impact explains how assets failing the test compromises your customers' security.
- Countermeasure explains any steps you can take to make your customers more secure and get a better result in the security assessment.
For more information on impacted and unassessed assets, see How to Read Your Security Score - Getting More Information about Impacted and Unassessed Assets.