For Microsoft Exchange Outlook Web Access (OWA), configure a Path-Based Reverse Proxy type of Web Forward. If you want to configure additional options for the Web Forward (e.g., Multiple Services On Destination Host), edit its settings after you create it.
Step 1. Create the Web Forward for OWA
Configure a Path-Based Reverse Proxy type of Web Forward for OWA.
- Log into theAdministrative Interfaces.
- Go to the Manage System > RESOURCES > Web Forwards page.
- In the upper right, verify that you have selected the correct user database.
- In the Create Web Forward section, configure these settings:
- User Database – Select the database that the users reside in.
- Name – Enter a name to help end users identify the Web Forward. For example,
Outlook Web Access.
- Web Forward Category – Select the Mail check box, and then select Outlook Web Access 2010.
- Hostname – Enter the hostname or IP address of the web server that you want to connect to.
- To save authentication time, enable Provide Single Sign On .
- From the Available Policies list, add the policies that you want to apply to the Web Forward.
- To add the Web Forward to the default Resource Category, enable Add to My Favorites.
- Click Add.
The Web Forward then appears in the Web Forwards section.
Step 2. Edit the Web Forward settings
If you want to configure additional options for the OWA Web Forward (e.g., Multiple Services On Destination Host and Authentication Type ), edit its settings.
- In the Web Forwards section, click Edit next to the entry for the OWA Web Forward.
- To use OWA form-based authentication, enable Multiple Services On Destination Host .
- If required, configure the remaining settings.
- Click Save.
Step 3. Launch the Web Forward
Add a resource category to the Web Forward to make it available to users on their My Resources page.
- In the Web Forwards section, click Edit next to the Web Forward entry.
- In the Edit Web Forward window, scroll to the Resource Categories section, and add the available categories that you want to apply to the Web Forward.
- If you want the Web Forward to automatically launch whenever users log into the Barracuda SSL VPN, scroll to the Details section and enable Auto-Launch.
- Click Save.