This solution applies to Barracuda SSL VPNs, all firmware versions.
Access rights allow a super user to delegate administration tasks to normally unprivileged users. This is fully modular; required rights can be delegated as needed without compromising other more sensitive areas of the system.
There are three types of access rights:
- Personal rights, which change the ability for a user to edit or use items on their account, such as maintaining attributes, using the Agent etc.
- Resource rights, which control access to edit, create and delete resources on the system.
- System rights, which give access to system configuration options.
- To create a access right, login with the super user account and navigate to Access Control > Access Rights.
- Select the Type of access right that you wish to create.
- You can add available rights by highlighting desired rights and clicking the Add button to move them to the right hand column.
- Select the policies to which you would like to attach the access right as a resource, and click Add to move them to the right hand column.
- Review the settings that you created and click Add to make the rights available.