Use the Barracuda WAF Control Center (WCC) Administrator Account to set up and manage the Barracuda WAF Control Center, and to create the Barracuda WAF Control Center Admin Account. When you log in using this account, the BASIC > Dashboard displays the current operating status of the Barracuda WAF Control Center. You cannot access connected devices when logged in using this account.
From the BASIC tab:
- IP Configuration – Configure administrative settings on the Barracuda WAF Control Center. For more information, refer to Step 3 - How to Configure the Web Interface.
- Account Management – View and activate/deactivate users on the account, and set up the Barracuda WAF Control Center Admin Account.
- User Management – View users on the selected account associated with the Barracuda WAF Control Center.
- Audit Log – Monitor all changes to the Barracuda WAF Control Center initiated by a system administrator.
- Administration – Configure additional administrative settings on the Barracuda WAF Control Center.
- Reports – Generate individual reports on a one-time basis.
From the ADVANCED tab:
- Backup – Save automated backups of various configuration settings for your Barracuda WAF Control Center to one of three types of servers. Configurations can be entered for all Destination server types, but only the one selected at the time of the backup is used for scheduled backups.
- Energize Updates – View information for each type of update.
- Firmware Update – View the current version of the firmware installed on the Barracuda WAF Control Center, and update with newer firmware versions as appropriate.
- Appearance – Enter a name to identify this Barracuda WAF Control Center, and customize the image that appears in the web interface.
- Troubleshooting – Establish a connection to Barracuda Support and access tools to help diagnose potential network problems.
- Advanced Networking – Add Network Time Protocol (NTP) servers.
- Task Manager – View running tasks and any task errors encountered during a process.
To create the Barracuda WAF Control Center Account Admin, log in to the web interface using the Barracuda WAF Control Center Administrator Account, and complete the following steps:
- Go to the BASIC > Account Management page, and in the Account Creation section, enter the Account Name, Administrator Email Address, and select the Preferred Time Zone for the Barracuda WAF Control Center Account Admin.
- Click Create Account. The account displays in the Account View section.
- A confirmation email containing the login credentials is sent to the email address entered in step 1 above. Use these credentials to log into the web interface to create users and assign permissions, connect Barracuda Web Application Firewall devices, and view device status.