You can configure and generate reports of various types, based on all logged information, which helps in managing day-to-day operations. The Barracuda Web Application Firewall reports are broadly classified into four functional groups, each containing a predefined set of report types. Select a Report Group, then a corresponding Report Type from the drop-down list to generate/schedule a report. The four report groups are detailed below.
Security and Traffic Reports
Security and Traffic reports contain the web attack prevention activity performed by the Barracuda Web Application Firewall. Note: Some report types (namely: Top Clients by Bandwidth, Top URL by Bandwidth, Top Domains by Bandwidth, Top Services by Bandwidth, and Top Entry Pages) will not include data corresponding to URLs containing files with extension jpg, png, gif, ico, css, js.
Audit reports contain server details and the login/logout activities performed by different user roles.
Config Summary Reports
Config Summary reports contain the following:
- Performance of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall features such as Load Balancing, Rate Control, Learning, etc.
- Details of the digital certificates like issuing date, expiry date, and associated services.
- Details of accounts, their users, privileges assigned to them, permitted operations, etc.
- Names of the URL Profiles, Parameter Profiles, Header ACLs and URL ACLs associated with a service.
PCI reports detail compliance with PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards and display the following:
- Combined details of the PCI attacks such as top attacking clients, and top-attacked services, domains, and URLs.
- Details of the PCI directives and the Barracuda Web Application Firewall compliance with those directives.
Go to the BASIC > Reports page to choose different reports that can help you keep track of the activity of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall. Generate a report on demand, or configure the Barracuda Web Application Firewall to automatically generate reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, emailing the reports to configured email addresses. For information on aggregating reports across multiple Barracuda Web Application Firewall appliances, see How to Set Up Barracuda Cloud Control. Reports can be based on user activity, content, or actions.
For detailed descriptions, see the online help on the BASIC > Reports page.