To troubleshoot the Barracuda CloudGen WAF on Amazon Web Services, log in to the Amazon Web Services web interface, right click on the Barracuda CloudGen WAF instance and select Get System Log to view the console logs.
To use the Barracuda CloudGen WAF troubleshooting tools, log into the Barracuda CloudGen WAF web interface with your credentials. Go to the ADVANCED > Troubleshooting page. The page provides various tools you can use to resolve network connectivity issues that may impact the performance of your Barracuda CloudGen WAF:
- Support Connection can establish a secure tunnel connection to Barracuda Central so that a Barracuda technician can help you diagnose issues. Click Establish Connection To Barracuda Support Center to establish a connection to Barracuda Central. Contact Barracuda Networks Technical Support for assistance.
- Problem Report generates a report of all logs (Web Firewall Logs, Access Logs, Audit Logs, Network Firewall Logs and System Logs), backup, configuration and temporary files as well as the internal state of the system.
- Network Connectivity Tests provides access to a command line utility which includes ping, telnet, Dig/NS-lookup, traceroute, etc., which you can use to diagnose potential network problems/issues.
- TCP Dump provides access to a command line utility which includes TCP Dump, which allows the user to intercept and capture the TCP/IP and other packets transmitted or received over the network to which the Barracuda CloudGen WAF for AWS is connected.
- Session recording enables you to capture requests from and responses to the Barracuda CloudGen WAF for AWS for a specified Client IP Address or User ID. The captured session is stored in an XML file.
See the ADVANCED > Troubleshooting page for details and procedures.