This feature is available only when the Barracuda Web Application Firewall is deployed in Proxy Mode. To use this feature, Show Advanced Settings must be set to Yes on the ADVANCED > System Configuration page.
To Enable Client Impersonation for a Service:
On the Server:
- Configure the default gateway of your server to:
- The WAN IP address if you have a One-Arm proxy deployment.
- The LAN IP address if you have a Two-Arm proxy deployment.
On the web interface of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall:
- From the BASIC > Services page identify the desired Service.
- Click Edit next to the Server associated with that Service. The Server (Basic Configuration) window appears.
- Scroll down to the Server (Advanced Configuration) section, and set Client Impersonation to Yes.
- Click Save.